I don’t write official reviews of products. If I read or see something in which I think my readers may be interested, I’ll mention it in my blog post and give credit where credit is due.
If you want to send me one of your products to review, please consider my policy and guidelines, first.
I’ll consider books (history, travel, literature, etc.).
Your product must be readily available in the United States, either in retail locations or from reliable online vendors. The value of the product must not exceed $40.
If you wish to send a product to me:
- It will be mine to do as I please. Do not expect me to post about it or mention it on any site with which I’m affiliated.
- Do not expect me to return the product if I decide not to write about the product.
If I mention your product in my post:
- I will base my comments on my experience with your product. If I like it, I’ll say so. If I don’t, I’ll also say so.
- I will not submit my post to your company for approval.
- The mention of your product on my blog does not grant your company any claim to advertising or any other sort of “presence” on my sites.
- I reserve the right to inform my readers that the product was sent to me, so they may evaluate my review accordingly.
Before you reproduce any article I’ve written online or in print or before you reproduce any photographs that I’ve taken of your product, in any context, you must obtain my permission first.
Lastly, you agree not to add my name, address or email address to any mailing lists, or to sell or share this information with any other vendor.
If you agree to this policy and guidelines and still wish to send me your product, you can contact me by email (PazsNYMinute AT gmail DOT com), and I’ll forward my shipping address.