How are you Feeling?

I hung out with Elizabeth the other day and we passed by the High Line, a linear park built on a former elevated railroad.  It’s a very popular place to visit.  There were a lot of people there.  It’s a unique park but the only thing I don’t care about it is that dogs are not allowed there.  I suppose, I understand their reasons…

Next to the High Line is a large board displaying the verbal artwork of British artist David Shrigley.This was the first time I’d heard of him and seen his work.  I believe that the words in this artwork sums up what many people think or feel everyday.  What do you think?

Happy Monday, everyone!

Paz

Share and Enjoy!

7 Responses

1. An interesting place!

Happy Monday!

Cheers,

Rosa

April 23, 2012 at 1:42 am

2. gosh, i took a picture of “how are you feeling”, too! we walked the whole length of highline, very crowded on a sunny day.

i miss nyc already, will definitely come back later in the year!

happy monday!

April 23, 2012 at 2:27 am

3. Thank you, I am feeling even better now that I have looked at your images and the beautiful artwork!

May your week turn out to be as sunny and bright!

April 23, 2012 at 6:31 am

4. FUN to see the High Line… And I hope whoever wrote that, is feeling better now. :o) We’re going to Vienna later this week and be away a few days. See you soon in blogland. :o) ((HUGS))

April 23, 2012 at 11:20 am

5. omg. Reading that artist’s work…was like reading what’s on my mind. Yeesh. But I love it! It makes people stop, stare, think…Great series of shots, Paz. Love this.

April 23, 2012 at 11:41 pm

6. The High Line sounds a nice place.
    Very interesting reading that artist’s work… It makes us to think about our feelings…

April 26, 2012 at 8:32 am

7. Thanks for stopping by, everyone!! Tracy, have a wonderful time away!

Paz